Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Life as a Resident Assistant

My goal for my blog is to be about my time as a Resident Assistant. (RA) When I got hired, I looked around and did not find many blogs talking about their experience. My goal would be to upload my bulletin boards, door decs, posters, etc. for people to see and potentially use. Another area I would talk about would be about balancing my work life, social life,  school load and sleep schedule with being a RA. Finally, I will probably give tips to help those who are just starting out as a RA. I want to be the relatable guide for someone that I did not necessarily have during my first year.

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see more from this blog. Posting about something that isn't all that talked about can be changeling but also very helpful to other people. By the way I like the photo you added, I think that it adds a nice personal touch to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an RA seems like a good job to have because you get to meet people all the time. Also, managing your schedule and working the way you do says a lot about you in that you have great work ethic. Go Chips!

    ReplyDelete